Friday, March 13, 2009

Stranger...........

How come i feel we are like becoming a stranger toward each other? Nowadays we talk less, chat less, meet less, hang out less and don't even understand each other well now d. Even now we have different thinking of mind set. Maybe is this that push us far away from each other? I have no idea about this.

Recently i have a kind of very weird feeling which make me feel very very uneasy and quite lost and even don't know what to do or how to handle it. Sometimes i keep asking myself how come things will turn up like that?? Is it i keep doing wrong things without knowing by myself? Is it i am the one who push us far away for each others? What should i do only can make things better and back to normal cause seriously i don't wish that we will become stranger toward each other.

Nowaday i been thinking alot and making myself quite unhappy and moody. Haizzz. I really hope when times go by, things will become better and there will NO more problem in between us. What i wanna say is i really do very care for you. You might not feel it or i might do somethings wrong last time or i might not be so considerate, tolerate and compromise or i might not think for you well or i might left you out or i might not care for you so much because of some stupid personal reason. I wish to say million times of sorry !!!! SORRY !!!

2 comments:

  1. emo post.dont worry. one day, he/she will understd the reasons to the treatment you used to give him/her. and someday, he/she will accept your apology and hopefully both of you will be closer again. friends are forever rmbr? :) anything, im still here. MY also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i know you and my will here with me. thx alot k.. i love u all and friends forever !!!!

    ReplyDelete