Thursday, March 19, 2009

lazy !!!

As u all know me i am such a so so lazy person. This week i supposing having progress test 2 but i am still here blogging instead of studying. Anyway even if i dont blog i also wont be studying because i will be doing somethings else more interesting to me like drama-ing, chatting, playing and etc. How come i so lazy to study one?? I dont wish to fail my exam anymore le.

CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT....

Wake up Wake up !!! NO WAY, I MUST make myself MORE MORE HARDWORKING in my STUDIES instead of other things...

JIa you JIa you !!! GAmbaTeh !!! Aza Aza FighTing !!!!

To all my friends who taking ACCa and taking exam this sem i wish you all best of luck and all the best. No matter how tough it is, we also must do our best and will not give up.

And of course to all my other friends who doing other courses, here i wish you good luck and all the best in exam too. Will always support you girls and guys.

MiSss you all o !!! take good care, muacksss..

No comments:

Post a Comment