Thursday, March 19, 2009

Confidence

What is confidence? What is the definition of confidence?
Can we live without confidence? Can we do things without confidence?
If without confidence in our life, can we still survive?

Well i remembered some of my friend told me that i lack in confidence and always dont believe in myself that i can do it. They told me actually i could do it if i have more self confidence and even work harder to be better.

I used to say myself is not good enough, not pretty, not smart, not good in studying, not good in all sense and etc. My friends then tell me i shouldn't think that way, i must think more positive and have more self confidence.

One of my friend said that self confidence can actually make ourself look more attractive and charm. And this can help us in a way to do alot things, at least we can show our good side to others too.

So confidence is actually very important. We can actually lose everything but not our self confidence and pride. Because without self confidence and pride, we cant do anything. I still remembered my friends told me to be strong too.

Me - i know life is tough there. i know you feel lonely there. i know there is no one there to support you when u feeling down and is about to give up. But remember you still have me and My that will be always supporting you and be there with you althought you are quite far away from us now. But then our heart will always together and we will always support and care for each others. Well let our fighting spirit to the max k? Aza Aza FIGHTING !!! my dear please dont give up so easily k? Have more self confidence k? you can do it !!! trust me.... between we must have more self confidence and work hard together. gambateh !!

My - Well i guess i no need say much cause we still can keep in touch with each others now. We can motivate each other during our talk session. Hope to meet you soon dear. But i want you to know that, no matter what happen i will always support and there with you. Anything must remember to find me !! We work hard together k? see you soon. miss you. muackss.

Wp - My dear lou gong chai, what i wanna say is dont bother about them who dont wanna care about you cause no matter what happen you will still have all of us ( you know who la ) to be with you and care for you and supporting you. Simple to explain, they dont appreciate you and someday they will just regret about losing such a nice and good friend. Is they LoSt not you !!! Between remember that, having self confidence and be more brave to start the conversation with people then you will automatic having alot of friends. Anything remember to let me know k? i hope i can make you feel better. always be with you. muackssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment